We take pride in the Culver's brand, and we are passionate about building and operating successful Culver's franchises. Together with Culver's Franchising System, it is our mission that every guest who chooses Culver’s leaves happy. This mission and the founding principles of hospitality, quality, freshness and service to the community can be seen in every single one of our restaurants.
We work with our owner-operators right from the beginning. In fact, even before that, since most of our partners have risen through the ranks of our own restaurants in our mentorship program.
Owning a franchise along with S&L Companies means that together we:
• Choose the right location for new stores
• Draw-up building plans and work with approved architects and contractors
• Create a business plan that balances the needs of customers, the team and the bottom line.
• Recruit and train the team
• Assist hands-on with start-up operations and opening the restaurant
• Develop and implement a strategic advertising plan specific to the dynamic needs of each restaurant
• Execute human resources duties with complete benefits administration including health, life, vision and dental insurance plans, paid time off, worker's compensation, unemployment insurance, government required reporting and legal support.
• Food Safety training and certification provided by our District Managers along with personal and career development options for restaurant team
• Complete payroll processing, new-hire reporting, tax administration, garnishments, direct deposits and an online payroll app
ACCOUNTING & TAX PLANNING AND PREPARATION
• Full accounts payable and receivable departments keep financial records and provide professional tax services
Jeff Liegel and Chad Stevenson, owners of S&L, are always available to our partners to troubleshoot, coach, strategize and work through any problems. When you are on our team you have resources with experience in the industry and who are Culver's owner/operators themselves.
If you would like to contact us about a restaurant opportunity, more information about our company, or specific feedback about one of our restaurants, please drop us a note!
Chad Stevenson and Jeff Liegel, Owners of S&L Companies
2651 Kirking Court, Portage, WI 53901
9001 Daniels Parkway, Suite 101, Fort Myers, FL 33912